These embroidery patterns are available for instant download upon purchase.
These are perfect for diy embroidery projects such as cushions, pillowcases, tablecloth, teatowels and bags.
It would look lovely framed in a hoop or any other frame of your choice.
Perfect as a gift or a pretty addition to your home decor.
This listing is for a PDF file of this pattern. Nothing will physically be sent to you. Your embroidery pattern will be available for download upon purchase. Read more about this feature here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to use this file. The software can be downloaded for free at http://www.adobe.com
– Embroidery pattern in printable format
– Reversed pattern in printable format
– Coloured pattern for inspiration
– Tips on how to transfer the pattern to your fabric
– Tips on basic stitches, although specific stitches to the pattern is your choice.
– The finished size of the stitching is just over 5″ by about 2.5″. It fits nicely into a 6 or 7″ hoop.
– Although you are free to enlarge or decrease it to any size you would like on your printer or photocopier.
– Please do not claim the images as your own – thanks for being fair.
– Please do not resell, redistribute or share the original pattern files in a set or individually.
-Please note that patterns cannot be resold.
– You may use these for personal use only.
– After purchasing and confirmation of payment, Etsy will tell you that your order is ready to download. You will then be able to download the file and start using it on your projects.
– Any problems please get in touch.
Thank you ♥
#Geometric #Succulent #Prickly