Being your own boss and running your own business is an incredible adventure. The highs of launching your brand and securing your first paying client are so immense.
But I know that sometimes you just need some inspiration, something to keep you going through the tougher times. I have definitely felt my motivation drop when I was putting in all the hours and doing all the things but getting none of the results.
You dreamt for so long of what it would be like to run your own business, the freedom, the fun, the impact, but the reality can sometimes fall short.
For those times, I have put together a list of my top 10 favourite inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs.
Being your own boss and running your own business is an incredible adventure. The highs of launching your brand and securing your first paying client are so immense. However when you just need a dose of inspiration check out this list of my top 10 favourite inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs.#Entrepreneurs #Inspiring #Quotes
- “Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down.” —Arianna Huffington, editor in chief of The Huffington Post
- “Follow your passion — and if you don’t know what it is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “I want every little girl who’s been told she’s bossy to be told again she has leadership skills.” —Sheryl Sandberg, COO at Facebook
- “The difference between skill and talent: A skill is something you learn. Talent is what you can’t help doing.” —Caroline Ghosen, founder and CEO of career site Levo
- “Build your business success around something that you love — something that is inherently and endlessly interesting to you.” —Martha Stewart, businesswoman, writer, and television personality
- “In whatever you do, you’re not going to stand out unless you think big and have ideas that are truly original. That comes from tapping into your own creativity, not obsessing over what everyone else is doing.” —Sophia Amoruso, founder of Nasty Gal
- “Surround yourself with a trusted and loyal team. It makes all the difference.” —Alison Pincus, cofounder of One Kings Lane
- “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money — when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” —Eileen Fisher, fashion designer
- “I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘How far can I push the company forward in the next 24 hours?’” —Leah Busque, founder and CEO of TaskRabbit
- “Nobody talks about entrepreneurship as a survival, but that’s exactly what it is and what nurtures creative thinking. Running that first shop taught me business is not financial science; it’s about trading: buying and selling.” —Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop